Termos de utilização
Here are the terms and conditions that you must follow if you use our service. Your use of our service indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
OWNERSHIP OF FINAL CARICATURE
All Photolamus Caricatures ordered are 100% Royalty Free to the customer to be used how they like. Photolamus reserves the right to use any caricature and original images supplied in their marketing materials or promotional materials without formal consent of the customer.
We do not share or sell your personal information. We do reserve the right to use your caricature and original images supplied in our marketing or promotional materials. This Photolamus Terms of Service Agreement (the "Agreement") is an agreement between you and Photolamus. This Photolamus service and the products and services offered thereby (the Service) is owned and operated by Photolamus. The following terms and conditions apply to your use of our Services. Please read this Agreement carefully before you will use our services. In this Agreement, "you" or "your" means any person or entity using the Service. Unless otherwise stated, "we" or "our" will refer collectively to Photolamus and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors.
Photolamus respects the copyrights, real and implied, of photographers, Artists and/or other copyright holders. Photolamus makes no claim of ownership to any images uploaded to our servers by our customers. Since we cannot research every image transmitted to us, it is your sole responsibility to ensure that you have the necessary authorizations and/or permissions to use the images. If you believe your copyright in a work has been violated through this service, please contact Photolamus for notice of claims of copyright infringement at email@example.com.
- Ordering. Any order is randomly sent to the first available painter. If you pay for a smaller number of persons that your photo contains, it's up to the painter to select what persons to draw. You will always have the possibility to add additional persons to the drawing per extra payment.
- Custom. A request for a style, object, background or any other specifics for the Product will imply additional costs and will be executed via the website only. After the order was sent to the painter, no additional requests can be added to the order.
- Photo. It's on the client's behalf to follow Photolamus photo requirements to place an order. If the photo sent by the client is unclear, the client acknowledges that the final result might be not similar with the photo supplied. Any modifications afterwards will be charged accordingly.
- Delivery. The final delivery will be executed via the electronic facility identified on the applicable purchase order - mobile app, website, email.
- Failure or Delay in Delivery. Company shall make commercially reasonable efforts to meet the estimated delivery date and or delivery date specified in the Purchase Order, but shall not be liable for failure to deliver or for any delay or effort in delivery of Product.
- Refunds. Due to the Custom character of the Product, Company will not issue credit to nor be obligated to accept and issue refunds for any reason for any Products delivered to the client.
- Modifications. All modifications are subject to additional charge. Any modifications can be requested within two (2) weeks after the initial delivery date. After the starter prior period, Company has the right to refuse any modification request.
- A. Limits: You may NOT post or obtain any content using Photolamus which: Is threatening, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law.
- B. Content Monitoring: While Photolamus does not and cannot review all content provided to it, and is not responsible for such content, Photolamus reserves the right to delete, edit or rearrange content that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene or in violation of copyright or trademark laws or otherwise unacceptable. You acknowledge that any content may be removed, published, copied, modified, transmitted and displayed by Photolamus for the purposes of delivering the offered services. All content provided by a user of this service is the sole responsibility of that user, not Photolamus.
- C. In order to draw a funny caricature, the painter keeps the right to enhance face's features from the original photo. The painters vision and realization of the caricature is final. The requests about making any changes to the final caricature will be refused. Exceptions is - low level of resemblance - that will be determined by QA Team.