PLEASE READ OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AND ONLY USE OUR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS IF YOU ACCEPT THEM.
OWNERSHIP OF FINAL CARICATURE
All Photolamus Caricatures ordered are 100% Royalty Free to the customer to be used how they like. Photolamus reserves the right to use any caricature and original images supplied in their marketing materials or promotional materials without formal consent of the customer.
We do not share or sell your personal information. We do reserve the right to use your caricature and original images supplied in our marketing or promotional materials. This Photolamus Terms of Service Agreement (the "Agreement") is an agreement between you and Photolamus. This Photolamus service and the products and services offered thereby (the Service) is owned and operated by Photolamus. The following terms and conditions apply to your use of our Services. Please read this Agreement carefully before you will use our services. In this Agreement, "you" or "your" means any person or entity using the Service. Unless otherwise stated, "we" or "our" will refer collectively to Photolamus and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors.
Photolamus respects the copyrights, real and implied, of photographers, Artists and/or other copyright holders. Photolamus makes no claim of ownership to any images uploaded to our servers by our customers. Since we cannot research every image transmitted to us, it is your sole responsibility to ensure that you have the necessary authorizations and/or permissions to use the images. If you believe your copyright in a work has been violated through this service, please contact Photolamus for notice of claims of copyright infringement at email@example.com.
- Ordering. Any order is randomly sent to the first available painter. If you pay for a smaller number of persons that your photo contains, it's up to the painter to select what persons to draw. You will always have the possibility to add additional persons to the drawing per extra payment.
- Custom. A request for a style, object, background or any other specifics for the Product will imply additional costs.
- Photo. It's on the client's behalf to follow Photolamus photo requirements to place an order. If the photo sent by the client is unclear, the client acknowledges that the final result might be not similar with the photo supplied. Any modifications afterwards will be charged accordingly.
- Delivery. The final delivery will be executed via the electronic facility identified on the applicable purchase order - mobile app, website, email.
- Failure or Delay in Delivery. Company shall make commercially reasonable efforts to meet the estimated delivery date and or delivery date specified in the Purchase Order, but shall not be liable for failure to deliver or for any delay or effort in delivery of Product.
- Refunds. Due to the Custom character of the Product, Company will not issue credit to nor be obligated to accept and issue refunds for any reason for any Products delivered to the client.
- Modifications. All modifications are subject to additional charge. Any modifications can be requested within one (1) week after the initial delivery date. After the starter prior period, Company has the right to refuse any modification request. NOTE: If you have ordered the Printed Drawing on Canvas, Printed Photo Paper or Original Pencils Drawing, you can request modification within 24 hours after the delivery of your drawing to email. If no modification request was received after 24 hours, your drawing will be sent to printing and shipping. No order will be canceled once production or shipping has begun.
- A. Limits: You may NOT post or obtain any content using Photolamus which: Is threatening, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law.
- B. Content Monitoring: Photolamus.com's content is based on User Generated Content (UGC). Photolamus does not check user uploaded/created content for violations of copyright or other rights. However, if you believe any of the uploaded content violates your copyright or a related exclusive right, you should contact us with a copyright infringement notice. Photolamus looks into reported violations and removes or disables content shown to be violating third party rights. While Photolamus does not and cannot review all content provided to it, and is not responsible for such content, Photolamus reserves the right to delete, edit or rearrange content that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene or in violation of copyright or trademark laws or otherwise unacceptable. You acknowledge that any content may be removed, published, copied, modified, transmitted and displayed by Photolamus for the purposes of delivering the offered services. All content provided by a user of this service is the sole responsibility of that user, not Photolamus.
- C. In order to draw a funny caricature, the painter keeps the right to enhance face's features from the original photo. The painters vision and realization of the caricature is final. The requests about making any changes to the final caricature will be refused. Exceptions is - low level of resemblance - that will be determined by QA Team.